CSI Sports Overview
- CSI SPORTS™, founded in 1997 by Craig and Richard Miele, has grown from producing and distributing live events to now operating the fastest growing 24/7 Sports Network worldwide. CSI has syndicated our FIGHT SPORTS™ branded content into over 190 countries, with US distribution through the FIGHT SPORTS™ branded block in over 70M households, and the FIGHT SPORTS™ 24/7 linear channel in over 50+ countries globally. CSI has also controlled rights over the past two decades to many of the biggest fights in history, including Mayweather/Pacquiao, Mayweather/De La Hoya, Tyson/Lewis, and many others which have generated close to $10B in PPV revenue alone.• 1997: CSI creates, produces, and distributes “Corona’s World Class Championship Boxing”, quickly becoming the longest running single-sponsored Championship Boxing series.
• 2001: CSI retains sponsorship and international rights to one of the highest grossing PPV Events in history: Tyson vs. Lewis
• 2003: CSI acquires the historic USA Tuesday Night Fights library from NBC Universal.
• 2004: CSI premieres the FIGHT SPORTS block to approximately 30M HHs in the US with programming including the UFC and Championship Boxing.
• 2007: CSI acquires international rights for 30+ countries to the largest grossing PPV event in history at the time, De La Hoya vs. Mayweather; CSI continues to acquire international rights to many Live PPV events over the coming years such as Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya and Mayweather vs. Mosley.
• 2012: FIGHT SPORTS 24/7 linear channel launches December 21, 2012.
• 2013: CSI secures long term exclusive rights to LIVE HBO Championship Boxing for major international territories for FIGHT SPORTS
• 2016-2020: FIGHT SPORTS expands it’s global footprint with 200+ carriage agreements in 50+ countries across Europe in Asia, including Spain, France, Philippines, Sweden, Hong Kong, and many others.